Kids Worship and 10 Signs You Need (Video 3)
Kids Worship and 10 Signs You Need (VIDEO 3 OF 3)
I really hope this video series has been helpful to you so far. In this third and final video I'll be sharing briefly about kid's worship, I'll be teaching you the 10+ signs you need to know to sign worship and lastly I'll be sharing a few final minutes about the Song to Signs E-Course.
The feedback I've gotten from our first students has been overwhelmingly positive and I really hope you will consider joining us before registration closes today!
May the Lord bless you and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you... Until next time!
For those who are new here, I’m Sara Lueddeke and I’m the founder of Worship In Sign and creator of the new Song to Signs E-Course. I live in New Jersey with my husband, and 3 step children. And ever since 2010 I’ve been worshipping in sign language.
Both of my parents are deaf and I also have 4 aunts and uncles who were deaf. So needless to say I have a passion for the deaf and for sign language.
In 2015 I began uploading worship songs in sign to inspire and equip others in this call that the Lord put on my heart. A call to make praise and worship accessible to the deaf and hard of hearing.
Along this journey I've experienced challenges with pushing through self doubt and fear, being unsure about how to translate worship songs (as compared to interpreting conversations) and deciding how to teach young people. In short, I know all too well the journey of taking a song that the Holy Spirit moves powerfully through and doing the work of trying to communicate it in sign.
Since 2014 , I have been teaching and learning about sign language worship. I have created 20+ worship videos, free online courses and received hundreds of comments from people who were touched by the Lord and encouraged by this labor of love.
Based on your requests and feedback I've created two courses! The first is "Song to signs" to help new signers get started with sign language worship.
The second class is "Celebrate Easter" which is a collection of 5 tutorials to help you sign the most popular Easter Hymns! The songs you'll master are:
- Because He Lives
- Nothing But The Blood
- When I Survey The Wondrous Cross
- There Is A Fountain
- Jesus Paid It All
In the meantime, I hope these short videos encourage and inspire you to continue in your journey of worshipping Him in sign! 🙂
WATCHING: Why Worship In Sign Language Is Powerful
In this 8 minute video I’ll be sharing some of the powerful reasons people like you are stepping out in faith and learning sign language worship. I’ll also tell you a little of my testimony about how I heard the voice of the Lord, which was full of passion for the deaf and hard of hearing to experience the fullness of worship. Lastly I’ll share some tips and encouragement for pressing through fear of being a distraction so that you, and those you may be teaching can worship in freedom and joy.
VIDEO 2: Choosing ASL or PSE For Worship
In this video we’ll talk about some truths about translations. I have personally struggled with this in the past and i’m sure it’s a topic that impacts most everyone who wants to sign worship music.
The big question is should worship music be signed in ASL or PSE and I’ll be offering some suggestions to help bring clarity to you.
VIDEO 3: Kid's Worship and 10+ Signs You Need To Know
We’ve reached the third video in this series and in this video i’ll be sharing about kids worship and teaching you a couple of signs. I’ve got a special guest in this episode I know will melt your heart! Stick around to the end to learn the details about two courses I’ve got coming your way within the next week, how you can grab your seat and a special bonus for you!
Aww...just missed it! Registration is closed.
Aww...just missed it! Registration is closed.
Grab your access to the Song to Signs Workshop before it closes today and get access to 4 Facebook Live - "Ask me anything" sessions!
- The Song to Signs E-Course is a pre-recorded series with over 4 hours of instruction on how to tackle translating a song as a new signer. You'll learn a 5 step process that will enable you to confidently take a song that inspires you, and translate it into a sign language song.
- Quickly create Sign Language Collections for your songs. After deciding on your signs, you'l learn how to create your own personal "sign language song library"
- Best of all I'll walk you thorough using this process on 3 songs, and you'll learn 100+ signs along the way.
- During the live Facebook Live sessions you'll get help with translating songs , and join in fellowship with others who have felt called and inspired to worship the Lord in sign language!
- Get two "done for you" sign language plans for two songs you'd love to sign right away. I'll do the translating for you and you'll get a Song to Signs plan to use. BONUS: You'll also get a copy of the plans I do for your fellow students!
- Start 2018 ready to move forward in your sign language goals!